Feb 22–Mar 22, 2019
|Address:||15 El Somal Street
|Admission:||Fees: LE 1,700|
Personal stories are more than just words.. They explore ideas, feelings and experiences on a deeper level.
This workshop is for creating a photo-story in an intimate, personal way, to exhibit a new body of work that focuses on personal and emotive storytelling. You need to tell your story and be able to express yourself in photos before telling other people’s stories, in order to evoke emotion, empathy and connection between you and your subject. It will teach you how to tell a story through the lens of your camera.
- How to make a photo story.
- Using writing with photography.
- Creating a self story; Its something every photographer needs to do if he wants to create stories about other people.
- Storytelling is an important lesson to document feelings.
- The multimedia experience is welcome in the workshop whether you want to use video or audio.
- At the end of the workshop, each participant will make a presentation about his own story.
Why are you interested in applying for this workshop?
Please write a brief text about the project idea that you wish to complete during this workshop. And kindly attach a link to your previous work, your full name and phone number to (Photos@photopiacairo.com)
Course Duration: 5 sessions
Dates: from 22 February to 22 March, 2019
Times: Every Friday from 6pm to 9pm
Fees: LE 1,700