|Areas of Focus:|
|Address:||El Sherouk City , Suez Desert Road , New Cairo|
|Date of Establishment:||2005|
|Phone:||202 26890000 / 202 26300013|
9:00 am - 4:00 pm except fridays
BUE will be highly ranked and internationally respected, making a significant contribution to the development of Egypt and the MENA Region.
Operating on a vibrant 21st Century university campus, offering a modern innovative British style education producing distinctive, highly employable and high calibre graduates contributing to the development of Egypt and the MENA region.
HOW TO THINK NOT WHAT TO THINK
- To provide an academic environment which encourages and draws together research, learning and teaching and engagement with the social, professional and business communities to underpin high quality academic provision.
- To offer a range of academic programs and a learning environment which is attractive to both Egyptian and international students and which, where appropriate, recognize the requirements of employers.
- To provide responsive academic and learner services which give students the best possible experience of higher education and opportunities to succeed.
- To provide an attractive and accessible university campus environment and range of facilities, both educational and recreational, in the context of a long-term estates strategy.
- To provide a broad student experience, producing graduates who will be equipped with the tools to continue to learn and develop through their careers and social and cultural experiences.
- To be an exemplary provider to business and industry across a broad subject range, offering high quality expertise to stimulate and support demand for innovative solutions, knowledge transfer and collaboration in support of economic development.
- To engender a culture across the University which encourages and supports student participation in voluntary, community and employment based opportunities, including work and placements and new business ventures.
- To foster and build mutually advantageous strategic alliances with other national and international partners, in order to offer a range of well supported demand-led learning opportunities.
- To recognize staff as a primary resource of the University and to promote an environment of mutual respect where staff are valued, motivated and provided with professional development opportunities.
- To attain financial stability, grow the range of income sources supporting the University activities and operate cost effectively.