|Areas of Focus:|
|Address:||Cairo - Suez Desert Road - El Sherouk City|
|Phone:||202 26300013 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18|
1. To provide a British-style of education of the highest quality supplying graduates that feed and stimulate industry, social and
public services and commercial activities of Egypt, the Middle East and beyond;
2. To produce graduates with degrees that are internationally recognized as equivalent to degrees awarded in the UK and who embrace
both professional standards and new technologies and concepts in a global context;
3. To undertake high quality basic and applied research of relevance to the economy of Egypt and the Middle East, and to provide the technical
and business skills that attract inward investment and satisfy the demand of labour markets in the new era of science and technology of the
twenty first century;
4. To use its unique position and international partnerships to contribute to social development and to facilitate dialogue and understanding across
British, Egyptian and other cultures.
5. To maintain an effective governance and management system which is primarily directed to build on the BUE comparative advantages and points
of strength in order to achieve its education, research and community services objectives, and develop sustainable human
resource including capable academic staff and efficient administrative employees.